Call for Workshop Papers
Workshop Paper submission deadline (extended): August 11th, 2023
Workshop Paper author notification: August 18th, 2023
Camera-ready version: October 6th, 2023
Workshops dates: September 18 to 19, 2023 (Only registered and presented workshop papers will be published)
- All submissions for workshop articles must be in English, the only official language of the conference.
- Workshop regular articles should be within 15 pages (including references), minimum 10 pages.
- All submitted workshop research articles must be peer-reviewed by at least three reviewers.
- Only contributions not submitted elsewhere or currently under review will be considered.
- Only accepted contributions presented at the conference workshops will be considered for publication.
- Article submission is handled electronically with Springer’s Online Conference System: https://carla2023.org/en/submissions
- Only the presented contributions will be published.
- Only in-person presentations are accepted (not remote or virtual)
- If your contribution is accepted to be published, at least one author must be registered by contribution.
- The submission guidelines for the evaluation of the contribution must follow the general guidelines of the regular papers (https://www.carla2023.org/en/callforpapers). However, for the camera-ready process and final publication, the format of the paper changes following the RCC journal guidelines (to send to the authors if the contribution is approved).